Lead Consultant | Project Controls
We are looking for an experienced Project Planner with a strong knowledge of Primavera P6.
Lead Consultant – Project Controls
We are looking for an experienced Project Planner with a strong knowledge of Primavera P6 and project reporting, to help us deliver on-going value to our clients through quality project controls knowledge and standards, with a focus on automation, data, and business intelligence.
We work with leading organisations within Renewable Energy, Engineering and Construction to provide services that cover Project Controls, Data & Analytics and Agile.
We deliver integrated digital solutions that help organisations perform and manage projects with optimum efficiency.
Our ideal candidate would have strong skills in project controls, scheduling, and reporting, combined with a technical ability. You should understand the value in data driven reporting, demonstrate a hunger for learning and be keen to help shape the future of intelligence driven project management.
This role is mostly remote, unless working at a client base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the scope of the project.
- Maintaining schedule quality in Primavera P6.
- Managing resources, cost and activity data to a monthly reporting cycle.
- Ensuring the schedule data is of the highest quality, for reporting and analytics to executive leaders.
- Leasing with departmental stakeholders to unify information & reporting.
- Provide expert scheduling, project reporting and liaising with data teams to ensure the timely provision of programme, data extracts, schedule reports.
- Attending client meetings and owning your scope.
Skills you will need:
Primavera P6 power user with experience of…
- Working with live schedules on large, complicated projects.
- Import/export functionality (excel, xml, extracting XER data)
- Using all areas of the software (OBS, roles, resources, activity, cost, codes etc)
- Reporting and Data
- Advanced Excel user with knowledge of various formulae, power query and advanced data manipulation or problem solving.
- Understanding of standard project and performance reporting (EVM, CPI, SPI) metrics, and can produce reports both inside & outside of P6.
Skill that would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Basic understanding of programming.
- Use of Unifier or P6 API.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and use of SharePoint for collaboration.
- An understanding of working using Agile delivery methods
- Experience using business intelligence software a bonus (Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire etc).
LOCATION: Site Location is in Bristol
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time Staff
Customisable benefits package with lots of options.
This is a UK based role – No recruiters please